Reliable, evidence-based answers to questions and constructive conversations about vaccines can help everyone make an informed decision. Concerns over vaccine safety have allowed misconception and misinformation about vaccination to spread. However, the large amount of unverified information available on the internet about vaccination can make it difficult to distinguish the facts from the myths. Here are answers to some of the most common questions and concerns about vaccines.
- Why you should get your child vaccinated
- Types of vaccines for children and young people
- Why your child needs more than one vaccine dose
- Does my child need the polio vaccine?
- Are Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) serious in children?
- Is the MMR vaccine safe for children?
- How to check your child’s vaccination record
You can find answers and more information in our latest newsletter.