Join us for a chat about your concerns, questions, and experiences of Covid-19 and taking the vaccine with the Director of Public Health, Carole Furlong.
- Are you confused with all the information about Covid-19 and the vaccines?
- Do you have lots of questions about the Covid-19 vaccinations?
- Are you looking for information from qualified professionals you can trust?
- Are you worried about whether taking the vaccine is right for you and your family?
- Are you concerned about whether the vaccine is safe for some groups of people?
- Do you need help and support to make it easier for the person you care for to receive the vaccine?
We will share information and updates, explore some of the issues of Covid-19, taking the vaccine, and the support available specifically for parents and carers of children with SEN and disability. We will also discuss concerns of families from ethnic communities with taking the vaccines.
Date: Thursday 27th May 2021
Time: 7.00 –8.00pm
Venue: Zoom (Online)
Meeting ID: 871 9033 7899 Passcode: 130551
Tel: 07359 030510/07838317730
Please also visit our Youtube channel for lots of videos from a range of qualified professionals, from different backgrounds speaking in different languages about Covid-19 and the vaccines. Go to: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLpmpS-lCDKqGw60ThTV0rA
Find lots of other answers in the Department of Health & Social Care’s latest advice and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) especially for unpaid carers.
Unpaid carers can get the #CovidVaccine if they are either:
▶️Registered with their GP as a carer
▶️Eligible for a carer’s allowance
▶️Receiving support from their local council or carers’ organisation
▶️Caring for someone clinically vulnerable to COVID-19
More from @CarersUK:Unpaid Carers FAQs