Bryon Hall mass vaccination centre is now open
Anyone aged over 40 and people *eligible for a vaccine can now book a vaccination at Byron Hall.
If you live in Harrow or the surrounding area and you have not yet had your Covid-19 vaccine, you can now book into Byron Hall using the link below.
We are also offering a walk-in service Monday – Wednesday.
When you attend for your vaccine please bring some ID with you and your NHS number if you have it.
Location details can be found here Large vaccination centres in NW London :: North West London Clinical Commissioning Groups (nwlondonccg.nhs.uk)
*the vaccine is currently being given to
- people aged 40 and over
- people who will turn 40 before 1 July 2021
- people at high risk from COVID-19 (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- people who live or work in care homes
- health and social care workers
- people with a condition that puts them at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- people with a learning disability
- people who are a main carer for someone at high risk from COVID-19